Please be advised that Budget Committee will be meeting in mid-January to discuss and approve the City’s 2019 budget. 2019 Budget Committee meetings will be as follows:
- Service Area Presentations (including public question period)
- Monday, January 14, 2019 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 15 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, January 21 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 22 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, January 28 at 9 a.m.
- Budget Approval (including public question period)
- Wednesday, February 6 at 9 a.m.
There are many ways you can participate in the 2019 budget process:
- Ask a question
- If you would like to ask Staff a budget-related question, please visit and complete the question form at https://yoursay.mississauga.ca/budget-2019
- Attend a Budget Committee Meeting
- You may attend the scheduled Budget Committee meetings and speak during Public Question Period or make a deputation by filling out the form at https://www.mississauga.ca/portal/services/deputation
- Sign up for a Telephone Budget Session
- You may participate in a telephone budget session, where you may ask budget-related questions. To sign up for a session, please visit https://vekeo.com/mississauga/.
For more information about the City’s 2019 budget, please visit www.mississauga.ca/budget.