Please be advised that the City of Mississauga administrative offices will be closed starting at noon on December 24, 2019 and will reopen on January 2, 2020.
Some City services will be available during the closure period. To view the full holiday hours schedule, please visit www.mississauga.ca/contactus.
3-1-1 Citizen Contact Centre
- Dial 3-1-1 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday to Friday, to speak to a Customer Service Advisor who will assist with your call.
- Open: December 24, 27, 30 and 31
- Closed: December 25, 26 and January 1
- Regular hours resume January 2, 2020.
Snow Clearing at the City
- Follow @MississaugaSnow on Twitter, call 3-1-1 (or 905-615-4311 outside City limits) or visit www.mississauga.ca/snow.
Transportation and Works Dispatch – Open 24/7
- (For emergency calls regarding animal services, parking enforcement, roads, sidewalks, traffic, winter maintenance, forestry and other emergency City services)
- Dial 3-1-1 and select Option 2 or call 905-615-3000.
For more information about the City’s Christmas and holiday hours of operation, please visit www.mississauga.ca/contactus.