The City of Mississauga has a new, redesigned website at Mississauga.ca featuring improved search, streamlined information and services, and a responsive design that works on all your favourite devices.
The City’s site – Mississauga.ca receives over 1.1 million unique page views per month. During early testing of the redesigned site, an average of 450 people per month provided feedback through online surveys and a customer feedback tool will remain on the new site for users to continue to provide comments and feedback for ongoing improvement.
Key features of the new Mississauga.ca website include:
· new, modern design with improved, customer focused navigation
· improved ability to conduct searches and simplified content
· accessible design for residents with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive difficulties
· consistent and responsive design
· rebuilt services: 8 online services with 61 sub-services were re-built for improved performance
Learn more about the redesign of Mississauga.ca: About the City’s new Website at https://web.mississauga.ca/home/about-the-city-new-website/making-the-city-new-website-accessible/