- Jack Darling Memorial Park (1180 Lakeshore Rd. W.)
- Paul Coffey Park (3430 Derry Rd. E.)
- Erindale Park (1695 Dundas St. W.)
- Mississauga Valley Park (1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd.)
- Dunton Athletic Fields (6180 Kennedy Rd.)
- R.K. McMillan Park – adjacent to Lakefront Promenade Park (830 Aviation Rd.)
- Syntex Green (2180 Syntex Ct.)
- Max Ward Sports Park (2380 Matheson Blvd. E.)
- Meadowvale Sports Park (2255 Meadowvale Blvd.)
Food Trucks Coming to a Mississauga Park Near You
If you’re heading to Mississauga parks this spring, you will be sure to see something different: food trucks. Council recently approved a one-year pilot project which will see food trucks serving residents in nine parks throughout the city. The pilot will begin May 1, 2018 and continue through April 30, 2019. Food trucks will be permitted onsite during regular park hours, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Park locations were chosen to provide coverage across the city. The nine participating parks are:
Currently, the City restricts food trucks to special events within parks throughout Mississauga and four stationary park vendors at Mississauga Celebration Square. In addition, eight hot dog and 14 ice cream vendors are presently permitted in city parks. Knowledge gained from the pilot will help inform the development of future food truck strategies in the city.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.georgecarlson.ca/food-trucks-coming-to-a-mississauga-park-near-you/