Revised- Creditview Road Bridge Over the Credit River Road Closure
As you may know, work is presently being carried out on the Creditview Road Bridge over the Credit River and a road closure will be required to carry out a part of this work.
The next stage in this project will be to install 15 new bridge girders on the west side. To do this work successfully, the contractor will need to place and operate equipment that will occupy most of the right-of-way. Regrettably, this stage of the bridge construction cannot be staged and therefore a temporary road closure is required.
In order to minimize impacts the construction work may have on residents and the travelling public, the road closure date has been revised due to weather considerations and will now occur on Saturday, May 12th, 2018 7 AM – 7 PM with the following details implemented:
- Five ( 5) days prior to the road closure Electronic Message Boards will be placed along Creditview Road to advise motorists of the anticipated road closure:
- To assist with detouring and to direct local traffic, the day of the road closure Paid Duty Police will be deployed at the following intersections:
- Creditview Road at Britannia Road,
- Creditview Road at Argentia Road,
- Creditview Road at Sir Monty’s Drive/Bancroft Drive,
- Creditview Road at Falconer Drive and
- Creditview Road at Kenninghall Blvd.
- There will be no through traffic between Argentia Road and Britannia Road with only local traffic permitted.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation while this work is being undertaken.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.georgecarlson.ca/revised-creditview-road-bridge-over-the-credit-river-road-closure/