Road Closures- 2018 Bread & Honey Festival
It’s that time of year again! It’s time for the wonderful Bread & Honey Festival! This year’s festival will be bigger and better than ever, and I hope to see you and your family there. I will be sending out a Bread & Honey Festival e-newsletter with more information about the 2018 festival shortly.
Moreover, I have been advised by the parade committee that there will be some changes to the parade route as follows:
- This year, parade staging will take place on Church Street between Ontario St/Queen Street South and Maiden Lane:
- Staging begins at 8 am Saturday June 2nd 2018
- Parade starts at 10 am Saturday June 2nd 2018
These changes will impact the followings streets and your entrance and exit from your residence/business driveways between 7am and 1pm on Saturday June 2nd, 2018:
- Ontario Street east of Queen Street South
- Church Street from Ontario Street to Maiden Lane
- Water Street from Queen Street South south to Church Street
- Kerr Street from Queen Street South to Church Street
- All parking lots and parking spots along Church Street between Ontario Street/Queen Street South to Maiden Lane
To assist residents and businesses with the impacts of these road closures, the following locations have been secured to park vehicles overnight:
- Russell Langmaid Public School
- The former post office building parking lot
The Parade Committee is requesting that all cars should be removed from Church Street, Kerr Street, and Water Street as of midnight Friday June 1st, 2018.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the Bread and Honey Festival Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
or the City of Mississauga, T&W Department, Craig Pzytula at email@example.com
or call 905-615-3200 ext. 3638.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.georgecarlson.ca/road-closures-2018-bread-honey-festival/