Please be advised that the Region of Peel Seniors’ Dental Program will now be replaced by the Province’s new Ontario Seniors Dental Care Program (OSDCP). The program will provide low-income seniors access to essential dental care they may not otherwise be able to afford. Ontario residents are eligible for the OSDCP if they:
- Are 65 years or older.
- Are a resident of Ontario.
- Have an annual net income of $19,300 or less for a single person or a combined annual net income of $32,300 or less for a couple.
- Have no access to any other form of dental benefits like private insurance or other provincial or federal government program.
The following dental services are provided to OSDCP clients:
- examinations and assessments
- preventive services
- restorative services to repair broken teeth and cavities
- oral surgery to remove teeth or abnormal tissue
- endodontic services to treat infection and pain
- periodontal services to treat gum conditions and diseases
- Prosthodontic services, including dentures, will be partially covered.
You may apply to the OSDCP online or via mail. For more information about this program, please visit www.ontario.ca/seniorsdental.